THE AFRICA OIL & GAS SUMMIT IS A PAN-AFRICAN EVENT WITH PROVISIONS IN PLACE TO ENSURE SIGNIFICANT AND HIGH-LEVEL REPRESENTATION FROM ACROSS THE CONTINENT
This event in beautiful Cape Town features a two-day conference providing advanced discussion into the latest opportunities, technologies and challenges in the African oil & gas landscape. Day One will focus on Southern Africa, with Day Two highlighting opportunities in Eastern Africa. The event will showcase an intimate exhibition of solution providers and consultants, with a 'South Africa Corner' where you can meet important stakeholders in the country's oil and gas industry. You can also look forward to one-on-one meetings, a buffet lunch and a networking evening at the end of Day One.
Benefits of attending
- Network with senior-level delegates from Ministries of Energy, NOC’s, IOC’s and key industry stakeholders from across Africa.
- High-level attendance from 15 African countries.
- Case studies covering projects in East, West, North and Southern Africa.
- A Table-Top Exhibition showcasing world-leading oil & gas solution providers.
- Discover the latest developments, strategies and opportunities in Africa’s oil & gas markets.
- Business card exchange, networking drinks and a Buffet Lunch are just some of the ways you can make valuable contacts at the 5th Africa Oil & Gas Summit.